Important-changes to appointments online system from Wed August 29th-click here for details
Book appointments from your computer in your own time and at your own convenience, you are not restricted to surgery opening hours. Routine appointments with GPs, GP Registrars, Phlebotomists and Nurses are available. Please see below for restrictions and conditions of use.
How to book your appointments online
- It is necessary to register for this service with reception. We need to have your consent to set you up for appointments online and we need to provide you with log-in details. This can only be done in person at reception, please try to help us by avoiding busy times.
- Once you have your log - in details you are free to book your appointments online via the following the link -
- On your first visit to the Patient Access website you will need to REGISTER your details, please input the information requested including your choice of password and security question.
- Once these details have been accepted, you will be able to log in to your own Patient Access page and book appointments and order repeat prescriptions.
- N.B. This service is not available to patients under the age of 16 years old except by special arrangement. This is due to NHS regulations on consent. If you feel that you should be an exception to this, you will need to make an appointment to see the practice manager to discuss this.
Some appointments cannot be booked online. These include Chronic Disease Management Clinics (asthma, COPD, diabetes, heart disease, child immunisation clinics). In addition, we are unable to book online any visiting clinicians such as counselling, smoking cessation & mental health.
In addition to this we request that our patients use the service wisely and do not make inappropriate demands on the system. For this reason, at any given time, patients are restricted to a maximum of 4 online appointment bookings at any one time. Abuse of the system may lead to this facility being withdrawn from patients who persist in doing this.
Please look after your log in details carefully. There is a facility to change your password if desired.